Who doesn’t wonder about their heritage?
Genealogical research can tell us about our families, about grandparents or long-lost relatives. If you sit and think about it now, you can probably think of a couple unfamiliar areas in your family’s past.
Genealogy answers questions such as:
- Where did my surname come from?
- When did my family immigrate to the U.S.A.?
- From where did they emigrate?
- What was grandpa’s role in WWII?
- What church did my great-grandmother attend?
- Where are my family’s burial sites?